Global Software Asset Manager
In ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management), we implement and maintain solutions that secure the Novartis environment, protect our data and provide the support to enable compliance with the various regulations associated with the healthcare industry.
Your Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive Software Asset Management (SAM) for the Novartis Group to ensure transparency and compliance of software licensing as well as cost-efficient software use covering a multi-million dollar portfolio.
- Lead a global team of Software Asset Management experts and manage relationships with IT management, procurement and legal as well as third party software resellers and managed service providers.
- Own the Software Asset Management strategy and ensure alignment with Business and IT priorities to create business opportunities
- Develop and maintain governance model, processes and training for managing software throughout the asset lifecycle
- Oversee software vendor audits for major supplier and proactively ensure that license use is aligned with entitlements.
- Drive value out of existing and future contracts by ensuring cost optimal deployment and usage of SW assets
- Accountable for Novartis software inventory (incl. cloud-based software) and ensure asset information (financials, license, warranties etc.) is maintained throughout the entire asset life cycle.
- Support/advise IT functions through strong business partnering on strategic software licensing decisions as well as on ad hoc contractual questions
- Interact with internal and external experts to identify industry trends and evaluates applicability for Novartis to provide recommended course of action in line with industry benchmarks and best practices.
- MBA, Masters bachelor degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a similar or related role
- Relevant work experience in leading or supporting a global software asset management program in a large scale multi-national company
- Strong negotiation skills, experience in reporting to and communicating with C-level management, strong leadership and experienced in influencing without authority.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. Thats how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while were proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
NOVARTIES HEALTH CARE PVT.LTD
Contact Company:Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Address:NOVARTIES HEALTH CARE PVT.LTD