Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute marketing plans for the India market leveraging a mix of marketing channels.
- Contribute to business growth through qualified lead generation.
- Work with internal and external SMEs and the group marketing team to co-create industry and role specific content across various formats.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition.
- Support on new business development by working jointly on new prospect pitches, RFP responses and creating prospect appropriate presentation material, sales assets, and other collateral.
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify opportunities, nurture, and progress pipeline.
- Develop and streamline document formats for use by sales teams
Desired Candidate Profile
- - 4-5 years of relevant experience in B2B technology marketing
- - Have a strategic mindset, with an understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- - Familiarity with and an understanding of CRM, marketing platforms and reporting tools
- - Excellent communication and people skills
- - An appreciation and understanding of data, segmentation and using CRM
- - Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- - Strong language (English) and communication skills, both verbal and written
- - Strong presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
As per the Industry Norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Client of Upgrade HR
Contact Company:Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:Marketing Executive