- Draft and review agreements/documents relating to Information Technology and Telecommunications domain.
- Draft and review all general types of agreements/documents relating to Vendors and Sourcing.
- Advise business partners on the terms and conditions of the IT documents/agreements.
- Provide advice to internal teams on Privacy Laws including CCPA, GDPR and Indian Privacy laws.
- Familiarize with Company’s IT and other internal policies and process and advise business partners on internal and statutory clearances.
- Research on laws relating to Telecommunications and IT.
- Transactions, including strategic alliances, joint ventures and software licensing.
- Interact with business partners in technology domain regularly to understand their requirements and provide necessary support.
- Support the legal team in all Company Secretarial matters.
- Representing the organization externally in Labour and other matters.
- LLB and ten or more years of relevant legal work experience in an IT/ITES Company.
- Bar membership and needed licenses.
- ICSI membership.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Good understanding of contract, privacy and other related laws.
- Good understanding of IT, Telecommunications and software licensing transactions issues and developments in the global market.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with an ability to work with cross-functional teams within strict timelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Upgrade HR, a boutique HR consulting company based in Bangalore offering bespoke solutions that enable our clients to overcome talent challenges and secure a significant competitive edge through access to a highly effective talent acquisition engine.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd