You are expected to take lead on architecting, developing, implementing Identity and access management solutions for external identities. You are expected to lead various design, application / software development, integration and support implementation. Guide team members to design and implement optimal solutions to complex problems and meet critical business needs. Your optimization and performance skills will help other engineering teams and our vendors drive better SSO & IAM architecture and solutions.
- Leading the server side architecture development for IT SSO Identity and Access Management.
- Mentoring the team to provide technical solutions for Business and IT driven projects.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the ForgeRock based Identity and Access Management domain such as Identity Management, Access Management, Directory Management, Single Sign-On, and Federation.
- Delivering a comprehensive IAM and MFA programs to deliver a better user experience that reduces user authentications related issues, increases security assurance, and lowers risk.
- Providing engineering and design support to IAM & SSO team.
- Engaging with business teams to understand and propose IAM solution.
- Driving a process driven culture.
- Recognizing and focusing on critical issues, balance multiple tasks, and respond to competing needs within the organization.
- Developing operational and executive dashboards for various IAM service offerings.
- Mentoring Engineers working on Architecture, Development and Support.
You view technology through a lens of making things better and more effective. Understanding and creating continual improvements to the ITSSO of applications you thrive on. You enjoy the process of solving complex issues while empowering the team around you to do the same. People count on you to have strong domain experience in Identity & Access Management application tools, digital delivery methods, and all aspects of production. Identity management and access management practices are part of information security on top of technology operation and the candidate is also expected to have working knowledge in Information Security Domain.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience supporting enterprise level IAM solutions in ForgeRock technologies.
- Six or more years of experience in Identity Domain utilizing protocols such as Single Sign On (SSO), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC), System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM), Light Weight Directory Access (LDAP).
- Three or more years of Implementation experience on ForgeRock technologies like OpenAM, OpenIG, SAML, and OAuth.
- Three or more experience on API, API gateways & Micro Services access management.
- Three or more years of experience in an Agile software development teams leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Two or more experience in various Authentication models such as Authorization Models.
- Two or more experience of Various Access control Models such as MAC, DAC and RBAC.
- Two or more experience of PKI, MFA/certificate management, encryption and operations.
- One or more experience on products such as ForgeRock, etc.
- One or more experience of provisioning and federated access to cloud/SaaS applications.
- One or more experience of Privileged Access Management (PAM) / Privileged Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes.
- One or more experience in databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- One or more experience in writing & managing code developed in many of the following languages: Scala/Akka, Java, Beanshell, Python, PowerShell, and ASP.NET & c #.
- One or more experience of Machine ID management.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree.
- Ten or more years of relevant work experience.
- Eight or more years of experience in the IAM space architecting and implementing IAM Solutions.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
- Knowledge in RPA, AI/ML.
- Knowledge with mobile development.
- Knowledge in Threat and Vulnerability management.
- Knowledge in compliance standards such as ISO, SOX, PCI, NIST CSF.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd